Monday, November 24, 2014

Interview

me: why did you chose to be a special need teacher?

her: i wanted to be a special need teacher from the day i was very young and i wanted to work with these children because i love of being in special need and moreever i wanted to do something for the society and the community.

me: is it hard job?

her: it is up to you if you feel it's hard it's hard if you do it with your whole heart it's not hard but ofcaurse physically and mentally also it's little hard.

me: from when you are a special need teacher?

her: it's almost 20 years im a special need teacher.

me : from when you are here in Future Center?

her : from the day one we are few teacher started from here.

me: how many student graduated from Future Center?

her: see we dont say asseg graduation but yes at least 5 or 6 of my student they went for work they are working in different organization some government and some privet and they are getting a salary and some of them went to the normal school for higher studies.

me: how can we help the students ?

her: see you are young guys you can help the students by coming communicating with them by increasing there self confidence because that what they like the most they think they are not wanted in the society so when you come talk to them play with them maybe some times i would like you all guys do social gathering were they can meet outside because these children they have no place to go they have no friend so they need friend physically so you guys can help in that way.

me: what the best feeling you had as a teacher?

her: the best feeling is when they all love me a lot and when they care for me that is the best thing believe me they really talk care of me the way i take care of them they all tell me that you are my mother and they all love and when they do some thing nice and when they achieve there goals that makes me happy.

me: thank you for your time Ms.

her: your welcome and thank you very much and god bless you.

 
http://www.up-00.com/?aLqU

No comments:

Post a Comment