Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Volunteering at Future Center - Day #10

19-11-2014

I went to the Future Center at 10:30 and that was my last day of volunteering I was feeling like "I don't I can't explain it". The boys they were at the kitchen they had a cookary class and they were
doing a potato sandwiches. And while there cooking the teacher said "that is the last day for Butti
for volunteering say thank you to him" and I can see from there faces that there was sad to hear
that and I feel so sad for that but then they shear with me there food. The sandwiches was very
tasty. Then we went to the class and I read a story for 3 boys and they enjoyed it after that I was
talking with all the boys and after that I said now I will go and they said bye we will miss you I
told them that I will miss them too. and I told them that I will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment