Monday, November 10, 2014

Volunteering at Future Center - Day #7

10-11-2014

It's time to go to the future center Ooooh. I was very exited that day because it was the future center day for the me. I went to the Future Center like every Monday at 10:00am and the boys were waiting
for me they did not do a party or something they were studding like always and the teacher told me
to teach Mohammed so Math and I did it was very hard to make him understand and it was easy thing
but it took me long time, however I was happy to make him learn by me it makes me feel great. Then the teacher asked me can you download national song for the us so we can use it at the national day. And I said sure why not and download some music and the I want back to the college at 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment