Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Volunteering at Future Center - Day #8

12-11-1014

That day was very special because Mr. Gregory will visit us at the future center. I went there at
 8:30am the boys were having there breakfast when they finished the teacher asked me what do
you want to do today I said no problem I can do anything you want then she told me can you teach
Mohamed math again and I said yes then she gave me a box. in said the box were a lot of sheet and it
 was a math gamed and I played with him so he can have fun and also he learn too. the guess what
Mr Gregory entered the class I was very happy to see him there and asked me about it and I said every thing is going great and he asked Mohamed too and it was great to see you there Mr. then we went to the kitchen be cause it is the cookery class. and they did a pasta and banana milk shake both were amazing and they gave me some and I enjoyed it.

 
That day was the longest hours I staid there from 8:30 to 12:30 it was amazing and I
enjoyed every single minute.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment