Monday, November 17, 2014

Volunteering at Future Center - Day #9

17-11-2014

That morning was very special because it was the volunteering day when I went there to the
future center I feel so happy because when I enter the class I can't see anything but smiles.
They are all smiling because I came I feel so good because I can make them smile. Then
I went to the teacher and I told her how can I help you to day and she told me can you help
Khizer with his english and I did it I reached him about what's living and what's non-living
and he was good. Then we went to the music class and we enjoy that class very much
because we sing to gather and some of them they like to dance. Then we went back to the
class and I keep chatting with the in Arabic because they enjoy talking in Arabic.


No comments:

Post a Comment